The NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance is a federation of university departments, programs and groups offering opportunities for the NC State community to learn and explore various aspects of entrepreneurship. Member organizations collaborate on events and meet often to discuss and share new initiatives.
The NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance supports, promotes and advances a culture of entrepreneurship throughout the university. By connecting many different campus communities, the alliance model brings together groups, organizations, companies and generations where they may not normally cross paths. By providing resources, fostering collaboration and enhancing communication in support of NC State students, faculty, staff and alumni, the alliance is powered by, and for our communities.
- Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program
- Albright Entrepreneurs Village
- Alumni Entrepreneurs Network
- Arts Entrepreneurship
- Business Sustainability Collaborative
- Engineering Entrepreneurs Program
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Forest Biomaterials
- Department of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- NC State Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Initiative for Food
- HQ Raleigh
- Kenan Institute for Engineering, Technology & Science
- Institute for Nonprofits
- Making and Innovation Studio (NCSU Libraries)
- Office of Research Commercialization
- Technology Entrepreneurship Commercialization Program (TEC)
- Wilson College of Textiles
- Wolfpack Investor Network
This list is not all-inclusive. If you belong to an NC State unit that supports entrepreneurship education, but your specific program is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility.