Together we advance the culture of entrepreneurship throughout the university.
The NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance is a federation of university departments, programs and groups offering opportunities for the NC State community to learn and explore various aspects of entrepreneurship. Member organizations collaborate on events and meet often to discuss and share new initiatives.
The NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance supports, promotes and advances a culture of entrepreneurship throughout the university. By connecting many different campus communities, the alliance model brings together groups, organizations, companies and generations where they may not normally cross paths. By providing resources, fostering collaboration and enhancing communication in support of NC State students, faculty, staff and alumni, the alliance is powered by, and for our communities.
- Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program
- Albright Entrepreneurs Village
- Alumni Entrepreneurs Network
- Arts Entrepreneurship
- Business Sustainability Collaborative
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Forest Biomaterials
- Department of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Engineering Entrepreneurs Program
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Entrepreneurship Initiative for Food
- Global Training Initiative
- Institute for Nonprofits
- Kenan Institute for Engineering, Technology & Science
- Making and Innovation Studio (NCSU Libraries)
- NC State Entrepreneurship
- Office of Research Commercialization
- Raleigh Founded
- Shelton Leadership Center
- Technology Entrepreneurship Commercialization Program (TEC)
- Wilson College of Textiles
- Wolfpack Investor Network
This list is not all-inclusive. If you belong to an NC State unit that supports entrepreneurship education, but your specific program is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility.
We use multiple channels to share events, student and program highlights and entrepreneurship news to nearly 20,000 students, alumni, faculty, staff and community members. We want to share your content with our audiences to help students and the community connect with you and your program.
Make sure to follow us and tag us! #NCStateEnt
Monthly Community Newsletter (12,000+) | Weekly Student Email (3,000+)
Entrepreneurship Garage Classroom
The classroom at the Entrepreneurship Garage is available for Alliance partners to reserve for events or gatherings focused on entrepreneurship. Requests can be submitted at any time and a member of our team will reach out within 1-2 business days to let you know of availability. We have recently installed a Link Bridge camera and microphone in the Garage classroom to help live stream or record events or to host virtual classes.
Click the button below to read more about reserving the classroom
NC State Entrepreneurship Fund
The NC State Entrepreneurship Fund is used to support programs, activities and initiatives designed to advance all facets of entrepreneurship in support of NC State students, faculty/staff and alumni collaborations. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis by our advisory council members.