Entrepalooza is NC State's annual festival celebrating entrepreneurship and innovation.
Entrepalooza is NC State’s annual entrepreneurship and innovation festival!
Entrepalooza is a free festival celebrating all things entrepreneurship at NC State that is open to all students, staff, faculty, and the community! Check out the awesome attractions we have in store for you below:
- Entrepreneurship Showcase | Experience entrepreneurship at NC State through interactive demos, activities, and conversations hosted by student/alumni-lead ventures and partners.
- Minute to Pitch It Competition | Hear pitches from 10 NC State student entrepreneurs in the Minute to Pitch It competition; students have one minute to convince either the audience or the judges that their idea is worthy of the $2,500 audience choice or judges’ choice award! Cash prizes provided by the NC State University Foundation.
- Free Food | Exploring entrepreneurship at NC State can make a wolf hungry! We’re offering free food and ice cold bottled water to keep the wolf pack fed and cooled off while having fun!
- Giveaways | Don’t leave empty-handed! We’ll be raffling off NC State Entrepreneurship giveaways all evening, and many vendors are giving away swag, food, or selling great stuff!
If you need special accommodations to attend, please email Kenneth Proseus at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 321 Coffee
- 700 Rivers
- AcreShield Technologies
- Agricultural Entrepreneurship
- Gaia’s Closet
- Global Training Initiative
- Kyrah’s Kustoms
- MG Jewelry
- microWatt Energy
- Nature’s Throne
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
- NC State Make-A-Thon
- NC State New Life Clothing
- Raleigh Founded
- SKEMA Ventures
- TSV Analytics
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Wolfe Cravings Food Co.
Minute to Pitch It Teams
Thank you to the NC State Foundation for providing $2,500 to each winning team!
- Sober Pill: A pill that would be ingested after drinking as means to drop the user’s blood alcohol level
- *Simple Spoon: An assistive technology that minimizes the motor skills needed to use a spoon to self feed. Judge’s Choice Award Winner
- Robo Ramen Express: A vending machine that sells hot ramen by providing ramen packets, complimentary hot water and paper bowls
- Hotelio: Get up to 7% cash back from a hotel stay when booking through the Hotelio browser extension
- Project Mercury: A portable keyboard for today’s tech-savvy world
- *Birthdays For You: A birthday marketing system for restaurants to drive repeat customer relationships. Audience Choice Award Winner
- Sleep Debut Repair App: A calendar journal app that track keeps track of sleep to identify sleep debt to catch up on later
- ArteVis: An advanced imaging system to aid in artery location and access in challenging anatomy
- BioSensys: A hands-off monitoring device to continuously monitor lactate levels of patients in order to identify sepsis quickly
- Roba Boba: A countertop automated boba tea machine designed for convenience stores and cafeterias
Thanks to our Volunteers!
Entrepalooza is a big event and we couldn’t do it without some help! If you’re interested in joining our volunteer team, sign up to be a volunteer here.
From Previous Entrepaloozas
We sure know how to throw an entrepreneurship festival! Take a look at the previous year’s activities to get a feel of what to expect at Entrepalooza.
Entrepalooza Promo Toolkit
If you’re a vendor at Entrepalooza, a student ambassador or an Alliance member and would like to help us spread the word about Entrepalooza, contact email@example.com for the promo kit.