Student Leaders on a Mission
Become an Entrepreneurship Student Ambassador.
The application for the 2020-2021 academic year will be available spring 2020.
The Entrepreneurship Student Ambassadors program (ESAP) engages the entrepreneurship community at NC State through events and campus-wide programming. Members of the group serve as the student voice of NC State Entrepreneurship and are advocates for entrepreneurship programs across campus.
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, students must be degree-seeking and in good academic and conduct standing.
- In-depth exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem at NC State
- Exclusive social and networking opportunities
- Special perks from entrepreneurship programs across campus
- Entrepreneurship gear (t-shirts, polos, water bottles, etc.)
- Attend bi-weekly Wednesday night meetings throughout the academic year
- Commit 10 hours to assist with entrepreneurship events each semester
- Plan and execute Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) activities
- Conduct entrepreneurship outreach on campus
Receiving a recommendation from an entrepreneurship program staff member can greatly increase a student’s chance of being selected for the program. If you have participated in an entrepreneurship program at NC State, please contact the program manager about nominating you prior to the deadline. Program managers can nominate students by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application for the ESAP 2020-2021 cohort will be available spring 2020.