Student Leaders on a Mission
Become an Entrepreneurship Student Ambassador.
The application for the 2020-2021 academic year have now closed.
The Entrepreneurship Student Ambassadors program (ESAP) engages the entrepreneurship community at NC State through events and campus-wide programming. Members of the group serve as the student voice of NC State Entrepreneurship and are advocates for entrepreneurship programs across campus.
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, students must be degree-seeking and in good academic and conduct standing.
- In-depth exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem at NC State
- Broaden contacts among faculty, staff, students, NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance members, local entrepreneurs, and investors
- Supreme experience in public relations – meeting important visitors, public speaking, representing NC State Entrepreneurship at university events and programs
- Entrepreneurship gear – t-shirts, polos, water bottles, etc.
- Attend bi-weekly evening meetings throughout the academic year
- Commit 10 hours to assist with entrepreneurship events or extracurricular activities each semester
- Plan, market and execute major entrepreneurship events such as Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) activities and additional programming
- Conduct entrepreneurship outreach on campus to inspire and motivate other student entrepreneurs
Receiving a recommendation from an entrepreneurship program staff member can greatly increase a student’s chance of being selected for the program. If you have participated in an entrepreneurship program at NC State, please contact the program manager about nominating you prior to the deadline. Program managers can nominate students by sending an email to email@example.com.
Applications for the 2020-2021 cohort are currently closed. Sign up for our newsletter to be alerted when the next application cycle opens.
2020-2021 Entrepreneurship Ambassador Cohort
Business Administration, Senior
Computer Science, Sophomore
Mechanical Engineering, Junior
Materials Science and Engineering, Ph.D.
Technology Engineering and Design Education, Senior
Industrial & Systems Engineering, Junior
Industrial Engineering, M.S.
Industrial Engineering, Junior
Textile Engineering, Junior
Science, Technology, and Society, Senior