Entrepreneurship Student Ambassador Program
Student Leaders on a Mission
The Entrepreneurship Student Ambassadors program (ESAP) engages the entrepreneurship community at NC State through events and campus-wide programming. Members of the group serve as the student voice of NC State Entrepreneurship and are advocates for entrepreneurship programs across campus.
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, students must be degree-seeking and in good academic and conduct standing.
Receiving a recommendation from an entrepreneurship program staff member can greatly increase a student’s chance of being selected for the program. If you have participated in an entrepreneurship program at NC State, please contact the program manager about nominating you prior to the deadline. Program managers can nominate students by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-depth exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem at NC State
- Broaden network of faculty, staff, students, NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance members, local entrepreneurs and investors
- Supreme experience in public relations – meeting important visitors, public speaking, representing NC State Entrepreneurship at university events and programs
- Entrepreneurship gear – t-shirts, polos, water bottles, etc.
- Attend weekly evening meetings throughout the academic year
- Commit 10 hours to assist with entrepreneurship events or extracurricular activities each semester
- Plan, market and execute major entrepreneurship events such as Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) activities and additional programming
- Conduct entrepreneurship outreach on campus to inspire and motivate other student entrepreneurs
Meet the 2022-2023 Entrepreneurship Ambassadors
If you’re interested in learning more about the program, contact Kenneth Proseus, the current program advisor.