Student Leaders on a Mission
The Entrepreneurship Student Ambassadors program (ESAP) engages the entrepreneurship community at NC State through events and campus-wide programming. Members of the group serve as the student voice of NC State Entrepreneurship and are advocates for entrepreneurship programs across campus.
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, students must be degree-seeking and in good academic and conduct standing.
- In-depth exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem at NC State
- Exclusive social and networking opportunities
- Special perks from entrepreneurship programs across campus
- Entrepreneurship gear (t-shirts, polos, water bottles, etc.)
- Attend bi-weekly Thursday night meetings throughout the academic year
- Commit 10 hours to assisting with entrepreneurship events each semester
- Plan and execute Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) activities
- Conduct entrepreneurship outreach on campus
Receiving a recommendation from an entrepreneurship program staff member can greatly increase a student’s chance of being selected for the program. If you have participated in an entrepreneurship program at NC State, please contact the program manager about nominating you prior to the deadline. Program managers can nominate students by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the ESAP 2019-2020 cohort will be accepted through Friday, March 8th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.