Residents have the opportunity to explore their interests in a supportive community. Specialized programming includes mentorship and networking events, trips and tours, and regular meetings with alumni and startup founders. Villagers also benefit from joining like-minded peers, and peer mentors, and having access to competitions and social events all designed to expand your entrepreneurial skills and mindset in a fun environment.
Life in the village has been so much more than a community of like-minded peers… It opened my eyes to entrepreneurship and gave me countless opportunities to grow and lead!
Neill Robson, 3rd Year Villager
The Mentorship Meetups are an amazing opportunity to meet new people and learn about their backgrounds and businesses. Every mentor is always willing to answer any questions, and I learned a lot! I will definitely be attending as many sessions as I can in the upcoming semester, the lessons I learned were incredibly valuable.
– Kunal Saboo
Note: For the 2020-2021 academic year, trips are on hold due to COVID-19
- Multiple washers and dryers on every floor
- Dishwashers in each apartment
- On-site dining at On The Oval Culinary Creations
- On-site fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment
- Full-size beach volleyball court, ping pong table, and VR equipment
- Dedicated resident parking and a WolfLine bus stop right behind the building
History of the AEV
Andy Albright, the co-founder and president/CEO of National Agents Alliance (NAA), and his wife Jane made a $5,000,000 gift to establish the Albright Entrepreneurs Village on Centennial Campus for student entrepreneurs. The Albright’s gift marks the first-named living and learning village at the university.
How to Join
Applications for the Albright Entrepreneurs Village are accepted during housing selection for fall move-in. Schedule a meeting with us to learn more about the Village experience, tour a sample apartment or discuss availability options.
Eligibility Requirements for Admission
- Currently have and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Have no active or pending conduct or academic integrity cases
- Be eligible to live in Wolf Ridge Apartments (Transfer, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate)
- Applications for Wolf Ridge Apartments and the Village may be accessed through MyPack Portal.
Spots fill up quickly so be sure to apply or make contact with the village director as soon as possible!