Entrepreneurship Garage is Temporarily Closed
In accordance with the University’s response to COVID-19, we are limiting operations at the Entrepreneurship Garage.Learn more
A Hub for Student Entrepreneurs
The NC State Entrepreneurship Garage is a venture creation and prototyping space designed for student entrepreneurs. It serves as a hub for students across campus to come together and explore their entrepreneurial ideas and interests.
This startup space has it all – a physical space for entrepreneurs to develop, create and invent as well as programmatic resources like community meet-ups and skills workshops. Members have access to hundreds of entrepreneurial-minded peers, which makes networking and relationship-building easy.
The Garage is open 24/7 for students, so work when the inspiration strikes!
Garage resources include:
– co-working space
– skills workshops
– staff mentors
– speaker series
– prototyping equipment
IP Free Zone
The eGarage’s designation as an IP-free zone sets the tone for a collaborative learning environment. Students own 100% of the intellectual property developed here.
Becoming a member of the Garage is simple.
- All members must be currently enrolled, degree-seeking NC State students.
- Members should have good conduct and academic integrity history. Have an incident? Talk to us about it before applying.
- All members must submit an application and attend an orientation session.
- Submit an application.
- Attend an orientation session. (Check our calendar to view upcoming sessions.)
- Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, you’ll be granted 24/7 access to the Garage.
*New Member Orientations are offered Mondays and Tuesdays at 4:30 p.m. (with the exception of University holidays). If you have class conflicts on Monday and Tuesday afternoons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be glad to help you get oriented at an alternate time.Apply Now