A Hub for Student Entrepreneurs
The Entrepreneurship Garage is moving and expanding to a new space that will be co-located with HQ Raleigh on Centennial Campus. The new space is due to open fall semester of 2019. Read more.
The NC State Entrepreneurship Garage is a venture creation and prototyping space designed for student entrepreneurs. It serves as a hub for students across campus to come together and explore their entrepreneurial ideas and interests.
This startup space has it all – a physical space for entrepreneurs to develop, create and invent as well as programmatic resources like community office hours and pop-up discussions. Members have access to hundreds of entrepreneurial-minded peers, which makes networking and relationship-building easy.
The Garage is open 24/7 for students, so work when the inspiration strikes!
IP Free Zone
The eGarage’s designation as an IP-free zone sets the tone for a collaborative learning environment. Students own 100% of the intellectual property developed here.
Become a Member
Becoming a member of the Garage is simple.
- All members must be currently enrolled, degree-seeking NC State students.
- Members should have good conduct and academic integrity history. Have an incident? Talk to us about it before applying.
- All members must submit an application and attend an orientation session.
- Submit an application.
- Once your application is approved (1-2 business days), attend a *New Member Orientation.
- Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, you’ll be granted 24/7 access to the Garage.
*New Member Orientations are offered every Monday at 5:00 p.m. (with the exception of University holidays). If you have class conflicts on Monday afternoons, please contact email@example.com and our team will be glad to help you get oriented at an alternate time.Apply Now
Additional Garage Resources
A wide range of prototyping equipment is available in the Garage for student use.
Students can rent equipment through the Garage.
Facility Safety Plan
To access the Garage Safety Plan and Incident Report Form, click here.