Come prototype with us!
A Hub for Student Entrepreneurs
The NC State Entrepreneurship Garage is a venture creation and prototyping space designed for student entrepreneurs. It serves as a hub for students across campus to come together and explore their entrepreneurial ideas and interests. In partnership with Raleigh Founded, students call the Garage home to work on challenges alongside non-university businesses.
This startup space has it all – a physical space for entrepreneurs to develop, create and invent as well as programmatic resources like community meet-ups and skills workshops. Members have access to hundreds of entrepreneurial-minded peers, which makes networking and relationship-building easy.
Garage resources include:
Becoming a member of the Garage is simple.
- All members must be currently enrolled, degree-seeking NC State students.
- Members should have good conduct and academic integrity history. Have an incident? Talk to us about it before applying.
- All members must submit an application and attend an orientation session.
- Submit an application.
- Complete our Virtual Orientation Moodle course*
*You will receive a link to register for The Entrepreneurship Garage Moodle Course and New Member Virtual Orientation once we receive your application. Please check your email.
IP Free Zone
The Garage’s designation as an IP-free zone sets the tone for a collaborative learning environment. Students own 100% of the intellectual property developed here.
Take a 3D Look Around Our Coworking Space
Take a 3D Look Around Our Prototyping Space
- Prototyping Space Entrance
- Tools Wall and Wood Working Workshop
- Woodworking Space
Additional Garage Resources
Contact the Garage
For questions related to the Garage, contact:
Partners I, Suite 1650 on Centennial Campus