NC State Entrepreneurship Fund
The NC State Entrepreneurship Fund is used to support programs, activities and initiatives designed to advance all facets of entrepreneurship in support of NC State students, faculty/staff and alumni collaborations. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis by our advisory council members.
To be eligible to apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a member of the Entrepreneurship Alliance (Alliance Member List)
- Meet the mission of NC State Entrepreneurship (Mission Statement)
- The requests may leverage, but should not duplicate resources for activities already budgeted through dedicated departmental funds
- Amount not to exceed $1,000. The Advisory Council may make exceptions in special cases.
Preference will be given to proposals that demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated interest in collaboration between two or more programs/units with potential interdisciplinary relevance and applications
- The ability to leverage resources through matching funds
- Increases the impact and visibility of NC State Entrepreneurship in service to students, faculty/staff and/or alumni
Examples may include covering fees and travel for student teams participating in competitions outside of NC State, helping support the cost of a speaker where the event is open to students throughout the university, providing resources such as food to programs/units or student groups teaming up with each other to organize and implement high impact events.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenn Capps
- Vincent Freeh
- Wade Fulghum
- Tom Miller
- Raj Narayan
- Lewis Sheats
- Erica Wisecup