An Event for Thinkers and Doers
Reserve your ticket
Space is limited. Reserve your ticket for Entrepalooza today
Experience entrepreneurship at Entrepalooza.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Stafford Commons, Talley Student Union
Kick-off at 5:30 p.m.
- Entrepreneurship Showcase | Explore interactive demos and activities hosted by student, faculty/staff and alumni ventures. Want your organization to be featured? Apply here!
- Minute to Pitch It | Hear pitches from 10 student entrepreneurs in the Minute to Pitch It competition; students have one minute to convince the audience their idea is worthy of the $1,000 audience choice award!
- Free Food | We’re keeping it classic with the original chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a and veggie wraps for our veggie lovers. There will also be delicious gourmet cookies from the Cookie People, a company founded by an NC State alumna!
- Giveaways | Don’t leave empty handed! We’ll be raffling off NC State Entrepreneurship giveaways all evening.
Past showcase exhibitors have included 321 Coffee, Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE), Cookie People, Betabox Labs, EcoPRT, Good Boy Dog Treats, Headbands of Hope, Hempsmith, NC State Entrepreneurship, NCSU Libraries, Paradigm Innovation, Reborn Clothing Co, Retrieving Hearts, and the Miller Fellows.
Minute to Pitch It
Entrepalooza is headlined by the Minute to Pitch It competition, where NC State students have one minute to pitch their idea to a live audience. Applications are now being accepted for students wishing to compete in the 2019 competitionApply for Minute to Pitch It
Let's make this Entrepalooza the best one yet!
Entrepalooza is a big event — and we couldn’t do it without some help. There are two main ways you can get support the event:
1. Share on social media. We’ve put together a promotional toolkit for Entrepalooza and would appreciate your help spreading the word!Promotional Toolkit
2. Volunteer at the event. If you’d like to join us as a volunteer, please complete the form below.Volunteer Form