Getting Started with Entrepreneurship: Recommendations from Eren Hebert
Eren Hebert, Technical Lead at the NC State Entrepreneurship Garage, shares some of his favorite entrepreneurship resources.
Getting started with your entrepreneurial journey can be overwhelming. Having resources to help point you in the right direction can make things a little easier. At NC State Entrepreneurship we have many resources and staff that are ready to assist you in your journey.
We connected with the Garage’s Technical Lead, Eren Hebert to ask for resources for those interested in rolling up their sleeves and getting involved with prototyping or using the Garage equipment. Eren’s background spans a range of disciplines, including design, art and engineering and he spends most of his time helping students best utilize the Garage Prototyping equipment to accomplish their entrepreneurial project goals. He’s a technical guru and resource for all things related to design, prototyping, equipment and manufacturing. We asked Eren for some recommendations to get started with entrepreneurship, below are some of his favorites.
- Designing Interactions by Bill Moogridge
- Emotional Design: Why We Love (Or Hate) Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Set Phasers on Stun: And Other True Tales of Design, Technology, and Human Error by S.M. Casey
- Fusion 360 – free CAD development resource for students
- Makezine – resource for articles, projects and tutorials
- Thingiverse – resource for 3D printed objects
Connect with Eren Hebert through email at email@example.com.