Innovation Hall Red Room – Spring 2021 Information & Rules
Welcome Back AEV!
The RED ROOM doors are open, let’s MAKE it happen!
The Red Room is available anytime inspiration hits, offering 24/7 access to tools and equipment.
We’ve got everything you need to create something great!
- Textiles and sewing equipment and supplies
- Hand and power tools
- 3D printers
- Electronics Station and supplies
- Drill Press
- Bench Sander
- Scroll Saw
- More equipment available at Partners I Prototyping Space
Follow all community standards outlined in the Protect the Pack guidelines
- Make sure that you’ve completed the Albright Entrepreneurs Village Garage Orientation and submitted a Garage Application.
- Masks required at all times
- Sanitize Hands upon entering the space
- Clean all equipment and tools after use with the supplied cleaning supplies
- Observe and follow all posted signage
How to Access the Red Room – Reservations Required!!
- DO NOT ENTER the Red Room without a reservation through the Coworks app. (refer to orientation materials for Coworks info)
- 4-hour max reservation.
- 1 Person in the room at a time.
- No overlapping reservations.
- Please make sure to cancel any reservations you cannot keep.
- 1 Person Per Reservation – One person is allowed to work in the Red Room at a time.
- Do your part to keep the Red Room open by cleaning up after yourself. This means putting away all tools, materials and equipment after use. Don’t forget to sweep up those material scraps and wood shavings.
- Learn how to use the 3D Printer (Visit your Wolfware projects page to see the “Entrepreneurship Garage” Moodle).
Reservation Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel as early as possible to open spaces for other residents.
Need Help Getting Started?
- The Garage Team is always here to help! Garage staff members, Eren, Neill and George are available to help you get started or answer any questions that you may have. Don’t hesitate to swing by the Prototyping Space at Partners I or send us your questions via email.
Contact us via email at email@example.com