Fall 2021 – Entrepreneurship Garage Member Policy Updates
This article presents protocols and guidelines to help promote a safe and supportive environment at the Entrepreneurship Garage. We ask all the returning students, staff, faculty members and friends to please abide by the following guidelines:
Protect the Pack
Know the symptoms and stay home if you are experiencing them
- Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, chills, loss of taste or smell, fever, sore throat.
Wash or Sanitize Hands
- No-touch Hand Sanitizer dispensers can be found throughout the Garage. Practice good hand hygiene. Wash hands frequently, for 20 seconds at a time or use hand sanitizer.
Masks are mandatory in the Garage
- Masks should be worn at all times when in the Garage – masks should cover both your mouth and nose.
Changes to the Garage and Classroom
Hours of Operation
- Coworking – 24/7 access with ID to all members.
- Prototyping – 24/7 access with ID to members that have completed safety training.
Doors and Access
- Garage doors are unlocked 8am – 5pm. (exterior doors facing parking lot only.)
- Doors lock promptly at 5pm, keep your ID with you at all times.
- Hold ID card to door card reader and wait for green light.
Follow all Posted Signage
- We’ve strategically placed informational signage throughout the space. Please read and follow all posted signs.
Garage Prototyping Space
Safety and Sanitization
- Sanitize hands when entering the Prototyping Space.
- Sanitize tools and equipment with supplied cleaning materials after use.
- To ensure the safety and security of the Garage Prototyping space, guests are not allowed.
- Rental equipment is available. (See Garage Moodle for more information.)
- Certification training to gain access to 3D and laser equipment remains available through our online Moodle course. (visit your Wolfware projects page to see the “Entrepreneurship Garage” moodle.)
- We are expanding our training offerings. Continue to monitor our Events page for upcoming offerings. https://entrepreneurship.ncsu.edu/calendar/
Contact us via email at email@example.com