Summer 2021 – Entrepreneurship Garage Member Policy Updates
This article presents protocols and guidelines to help promote a safe and supportive environment at the Entrepreneurship Garage. We ask all the returning students, staff, faculty members and friends to please abide by the following guidelines:
Protect the Pack
Know the symptoms and stay home if you are experiencing them
- Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, chills, loss of taste or smell, fever, sore throat.
Wash or Sanitize Hands
- No-touch Hand Sanitizer dispensers can be found throughout the Garage. Practice good hand hygiene. Wash hands frequently, for 20 seconds at a time or use hand sanitizer.
Masks are mandatory in the Prototyping Space
- Masks should be worn at all times when in the Prototyping space – masks should cover both your mouth and nose.
Changes to the Garage and Classroom
Modified face-to-face interactions
- Office doors will remain closed to align with social distancing policies, but we are available to assist you! Please follow posted guidelines in Garage before seeking assistance from Garage staff.
- We’ve strategically placed informational signage throughout the space. Please read and follow all posted signs.
Garage Prototyping Space
New Prototyping Space hours of operation
- Access to the prototyping space is available by appointment.
Safety and Sanitization
- Sanitize hands before entering the Prototyping Space
- Sanitize Tools and Equipment with Supplied Cleaning Materials after use
- No Guests
- Rental equipment will not be available during the Summer semester
- Certification training to gain access to 3D and laser equipment remains available through our online Moodle course. (visit your Wolfware projects page to see the “Entrepreneurship Garage” moodle).
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org