If you’re like most of us, you’ve been using Zoom for a ton of classes and virtual meetings. To spice things up a little, we’ve created several Zoom backgrounds for you to use.
The categories include: Wolfpack red, the Entrepreneurship Garage, Raleigh, funny, and additional things we thought you may enjoy.
How to update your Zoom background:
- Visit this Google Drive and pick your favorite(s) to download: Zoom Backgrounds
- Open Zoom
- Click on the caret on the right side of “Stop Video” in the bottom left corner
- Select “Choose a Virtual Background…”
- Click the small add/plus sign button on the right and upload the background(s) into Zoom
- (The Zoom background will appear backwards to you, but it will be seen in the correct orientation by the other Zoom meeting members).
- You’re ready to enter your meeting/class with some NC State Entrepreneurship style!