Join our Entrepreneurship Pack!
Want to create content for NC State Entrepreneurship? This position will produce video, photography and graphic design content for NC State Entrepreneurship’s social media accounts and website. You’ll work with the marketing and community development manager to maintain the website and create video content, capture pictures and design graphic work that elevate our programs and expand our marketing efforts.
● Shooting video or photography at live campus events for various social media platforms
● Ideating video/ photography storytelling methods
● Collaborating with members of NC State Entrepreneurship on experimental and feed breaking video/ photography
● Graphic design work for website, social media and newsletters
● Maintains website content, photos, and graphics
● Represent NC State entrepreneurship at university events
● Assist with administrative duties
● Help with planning and hosting of entrepreneurship events
● Currently enrolled full-time at NC State with ability to work on Centennial Campus 15 hours per week
● Excellent photography and videography skills
● Strong desire to learn and develop professionally
● Creative problem-solving abilities
● Experience with Adobe Premiere, PhotoShop and other video editing and photo editing platform
● Strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
● Ability to ensure accuracy and timeliness
● Punctual and reliable
+ Graphic design experience
+ Social media marketing experience
+ Experience with WordPress
Join our entrepreneurship Pack! Apply here.