Speed Networking for Social Entrepreneurs
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week at NC State with Speed Networking!
Come meet with Triangle-based entrepreneurs driving social and environmental change!
Find out what is involved in creating a business with impact.
Join us 4:30-5:30 pm for speed networking and stay for the reception starting at 5:30pm
– Matt Whitley, Co-founder, Happy & Hale
– Basil Camu, Co-founder, Leaf & Limb
– Liz Tracy, Director, HQ Raleigh
– Ryan O’Donnell, Founder, EmployUs
– Jelyse Dawson, Founder, Fusion Fitness
– Daria Drake, Founder, Durham Originals
– Rosanna Garcia, Co-founder, Vijilent
– Jackie Craig, Executive Director, The Green Chair Project
– Emma Van Sant, Marketing Communications Specialist, Lea(R)n
– Stephen Delaney, Product Manager, Tech Soup
A collaboration of the NC State Poole College Business Sustainability Collaborative, NC State Social Entrepreneurship Initiative and NC State Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- November 14, 2017
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Entrepreneurship Events, Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Event Tags