Experience entrepreneurship at the 6th annual Entrepalooza — NC State’s annual entrepreneurship and innovation festival – now all digital! Join us on September 24, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
Entrepalooza is an opportunity for students, faculty/staff, alumni and community members to experience entrepreneurship at NC State. You’ll have the opportunity to virtually visit dozens of vendor booths via an interactive platform, request to go live on stage with your favorite vendors to ask questions and visit dozens of vendor and partner expo booths to learn more about their startups and programs – not to mention we’re doing a ton of giveaways!
- Entrepreneurship Showcase | Experience entrepreneurship at NC State through interactive demos and activities hosted by student, faculty/staff and alumni ventures. Apply here!
- Conversations with Awesome Founders | Hear from some of our most successful business founders as they share their story, how they’re handling 2020, and their recommendations for curious entrepreneurs.
- Minute to Pitch It | Hear pitches from 10 student entrepreneurs in the Minute to Pitch It competition; students have one minute to convince the audience their idea is worthy of the $1,000 audience choice award! Apply to pitch!
- Giveaways | We’ll be raffling off NC State Entrepreneurship giveaways between founder chats.
Minute to Pitch it Application
- What is the name of your team or venture?
- A one-sentence description of your product or venture.
- Provide a YouTube link to a video of your one-minute pitch.
Get your Tickets
This isn’t your typical virtual event. We’re ready to throw a virtual festival!Get your ticket
Learn more about previous years’ Entrepaloozas on the Entrepalooza landing page.