Experience entrepreneurship at Entrepalooza — NC State’s annual entrepreneurship and innovation festival.
- Entrepreneurship Showcase | Experience entrepreneurship at NC State through interactive demos and activities hosted by student, faculty/staff and alumni ventures. Apply here!
- Minute to Pitch It | Hear pitches from 10 student entrepreneurs in the Minute to Pitch It competition; students have one minute to convince the audience their idea is worthy of the $1,000 audience choice award! Apply to pitch!
- Free Food | We’re keeping it classic with the original chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a and veggie wraps for our veggie lovers. There will also be delicious gourmet cookies from the Cookie People, a company founded by an NC State alumna!
- Giveaways | Don’t leave empty handed! We’ll be raffling off NC State Entrepreneurship giveaways all evening.
Entrepalooza is a big event and we couldn’t do it without some help! If you’re interested in joining our volunteer team, sign up here.
Learn more about the event on the Entrepalooza landing page.
September 12, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Alumni, Community, Student
- Event Tags