- This event has passed.
eGames 2022 Award Ceremony & Startup Exhibition
April 18 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join the NC State Entrepreneurship community at Stewart Theatre in Talley Student Union for the 2022 eGames Award Ceremony, emceed by award-winning broadcast presenter, Fox Sports reporter, and NC State alumna, Amanda Busick!
eGames is our largest entrepreneurship competition of the year, awarding over $100,000 in cash prizes. On April 18, you’ll witness the final round of the competition! Come hear live pitches and Q&A with the judges, and get inspired by some of our very best entrepreneurs at NC State. Plus vote for your favorite team to send them home with an additional $1,000 audience choice award!
“Think” Category Finalists – Competing for $20,000 in Cash Prizes
- Spir Medical
- Straight Shot
- Rampart Crop Defense
“Do” Category Finalists – Competing for $25,000 in Cash Prizes
- Wolfpack Medical
- ByteSize Learning
Daugherty Endowment Finalists – Competing for $50,000 in Cash Prizes
- Helixomer, Inc.
- Vizma Life Sciences
- DNAli Data Technologies Inc
- Mammae Biosciences
- Grade-It, Inc
Award Ceremony | 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Live 1-minute student pitches – Witness some of our top entrepreneurs pitch live & see how they tackle Q&A with the judges.
- Audience Choice Voting – Help your favorite team win the $1,000 Audience Choice Award.
- Cash Prizes & Awards – Throughout the night, we’ll be awarding over $100,000 in cash prizes! See which teams take home 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.
Networking Event | 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Startup Exhibition and Networking – After we announce the winners, make your way over to the eGames startup exhibition in the Ballroom to network with like-minded entrepreneurs and the finalist teams. This will be a science fair-style exhibition.
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvres – Free food and drinks will be served at the exhibition and networking event.
- Mr. & Mr. Wuf – come take a picture at our step and repeat with Mr. & Mrs. Wuf!
- Meet members of the Alumni Entrepreneurs Network – we’ve invited the Alumni Entrepreneurs Network so you can connect with fellow alumni and catch up on what they have been up to!
This event is open to the public. You must reserve your free ticket to attend the event!