- This event has passed.
Autodesk Fusion 360 Workshop – Intro to 3D Modeling and Printing with Fusion 360
September 8 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
This workshop will help you learn 3D CAD to design and prototype your ideas. Attend the Autodesk Fusion 360 Workshop and learn Cloud Powered CAD. This workshop will teach you the fundamentals of the Fusion 360 software, enabling you to design and create 3D models using Fusion 360. This workshop will include focused demos as well as a Q&A session to answer any questions you may have about your personal projects, entrepreneurial endeavors or other general topics.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- User interface and basic functions
- Fusion 360’s cloud sharing capabilities
- Going from a 2D sketch, into creating a 3D object
- How to 3D print a model you have designed
What you’ll need:
- Any questions you have about Fusion 360 or 3D CAD modeling in general
- (Optional) Laptop with Fusion 360 installed to follow along.
To make the most of this Workshop download the free Fusion 360 software before the workshop begins.