ACC InVenture Prize Competition
- This event has passed.
You’re Invited to Watch the 2021 ACC InVenture Prize Competition Premiere
For the past 5 years, each of the 15 ACC universities selects their very best undergraduate student entrepreneurs to represent them and compete against other ACC entrepreneurs in this Shark Tank-style competition.
This year the competition was hosted by NC State University and hosted virtually for the first time. Tune in on April 21 at 7 p.m. EDT as student entrepreneurs from 13 ACC schools compete for 1st place ($15,000), 2nd place ($10,000) and People’s Choice award ($5,000).
Tune in April 21 from 7-8 p.m. EDT here: https://youtu.be/jeyf0TmFKNs
Meet the Competing Teams:
- Brave Virtual Worlds – University of Virginia
- DoseDEFENSE – University of Louisville
- EATS2SEATS – UNC – Chapel Hill
- GiveCard – Boston College
- LZRD Tech – Georgia Tech
- Medi-Kool – Florida State University
- Mound Power – University of Notre Dame
- munchlabs – University of Miami
- Nature’s Gift – Clemson
- Reachable Solutions – University of Pittsburgh
- StudentSide – Duke University
- SugEx – Syracuse University
- UV Scope – NC State University