3D CAD Workshop – Autodesk Fusion 360
October 17, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Interested in learning 3D CAD to design and prototype your ideas. Attend the Autodesk Fusion 360 Workshop and learn Cloud Powered CAD, CAM and CAE. This workshop will teach you the fundamentals of the Fusion 360 software, enabling you to create 3D models that can be used with the equipment in the Garage Prototyping space.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- User interface and basic functions
- Fusion 360’s cloud sharing capabilities
- Going from a 2D sketch, into creating a 3D object
- How to 3D print a model you have designed
What to bring:
- A laptop with Fusion 360 downloaded onto it
- A mouse is highly recommended, but not necessary
- Any questions you have about Fusion 360 or 3D modeling in general
Please make sure to download the free Fusion 360 software from the link below, before coming to the workshop (follow the instructions included in the link):
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.