Design Challenge Series
Presented by the Entrepreneurship Garage & Albright Entrepreneurs Village
We challenge you to show us your amazing ideas!
The Design Challenge Series is a team based event where participants will take on exciting design prompts to design and develop creative solutions.
Every month you or your team will have one month to design a solution to the given design challenge. During that time, you will have access to Entrepreneurship mentors who will be available to assist and guide you through the process.
Challenges will be specific and will change every month. Winners will be chosen by a group of judges at the conclusion of each monthly session. Winners will receive a special Entrepreneurship gift package, and will be showcased on the website and at the Garage.
All participants must be members of the Entrepreneurship Garage.
To become a member visit our homepage.
March: No Challenge
- Monthly Challenge Dates
- 1st day of the month: Challenge begins
- Throughout the month: Work on your designs and build prototypes (digital or physical)
- End of the month: All submissions are due.
- First week of the following month: Winners Announced
- You can join the monthly challenge at any time, just submit before the judging deadline
- Compete alone or form a team, your choice.
- What you make is up to you.
- Physical prototypes
- Digital prototypes
- App concepts (storyboards, UI, UX)
- Winners receive special gifts, web shout-outs and are showcased at the Garage.
- Reach out to Garage Staff for design assistance.
- Visit the Garage Moodle page to get certified on equipment.
Have questions or need design assistance?
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org