Resources available for entrepreneurship program faculty/staff at NC State.
About the Alliance
NC State Entrepreneurship supports, promotes, and advances a culture of entrepreneurship throughout the university community by providing resources, fostering collaboration and enhancing communication in support of NC State students, faculty, staff and alumni.
The Entrepreneurship Alliance is made up of units and departments that are actively engaged in entrepreneurship education and support across the university. If you are interested in becoming an Entrepreneurship Alliance member, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurship Program
- Albright Entrepreneurs Village
- Alumni Entrepreneurs Network
- Arts Entrepreneurship
- Business Sustainability Collaborative
- Engineering Entrepreneurs Program
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Forest Biomaterials
- Department of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- NC State Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Initiative for Food
- Raleigh Founded
- Kenan Institute for Engineering, Technology & Science
- Institute for Nonprofits
- Making and Innovation Studio (NCSU Libraries)
- Office of Research Commercialization
- Technology Entrepreneurship Commercialization Program (TEC)
- Wilson College of Textiles
- Wolfpack Investor Network
The NC State Entrepreneurship annual report is released every summer and includes highlights and statistics from programs across the Alliance. See the 2018-2019 annual report here.
We use multiple channels to share events, student and program highlights and entrepreneurship news to nearly 20,000 students, alumni, faculty, staff and community members. We want to share your content with our audiences to help students and community connect with you and your program.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Monthly Community Newsletter (11,000+) | Weekly Student Email (3,000+)
The NC State Entrepreneurship Alliance has a small team available to assist with marketing-related efforts that enhance entrepreneurship at NC State. Options include photography, videography, feature writing and graphic design that help us tell your program’s story to a broader audience. We’d love to work with you to help tell the story of NC State Entrepreneurship!
Entrepreneurship Garage Classroom
The classroom at the Entrepreneurship Garage is available for Alliance partners to reserve for events or gatherings focused on entrepreneurship. Requests can be submitted at any time and a member of our team will reach out within 1-2 business days to let you know of availability. We have recently installed a Link Bridge camera and microphone in the Garage classroom to help live stream or record events or to host virtual classes.
NC State Entrepreneurship Fund
The NC State Entrepreneurship Fund is used to support programs, activities and initiatives designed to advance all facets of entrepreneurship in support of NC State students, faculty/staff and alumni collaborations. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis by our advisory council members.